simple is beautiful
Vince Burlapp Car Page: Different shapes form the other side of the world..
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Different shapes form the other side of the world..

These are just pictures I took from a window.
I love seeing cars I'm not used to seeing in the US.

Peugeots are really good looking in person.
This is one of the best looking small cars out there.

A bit odd. But still...


The 500 looks just great. I'm just hoping there is a way for Fiat to sell this in the US.

The Ford C Max looks really bland and boring to me.
And Ford is retooling their US factories to sell this in the US.
I can't see Americans buying tons of these. Unless by the time the factory is ready we'll get the next model.

The 5 door Yaris is coming to the US at the end of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment