simple is beautiful
Vince Burlapp Car Page: 2009 Chevy Aveo5 very first impressions
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Friday, August 15, 2008

2009 Chevy Aveo5 very first impressions



Here are my very first impressions after driving the car for less than an hour:

-The shifter is a bit rubbery. But the clutch is much more forgiving than the Solstice I had a couple of weeks ago.
-The interior looks surprisingly upscale.
- I can't stand the creaky sound the interior door handle make when you press it.
-I can't lower the seat enough. I guess people are so used to these fu@#$ing SUVS that most cars have to be high too...
-The ride is super smooth. Better than some $30 000 cars. (This one retails for about $13 000)
-Fit and finish is impressive.
-A super roomy interior.
-Engine is average smooth. But freeway driving seems pretty busy. I kept checking to make sure, but yes, I was in 5th...

More later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment