simple is beautiful
Vince Burlapp Car Page: Saturn Aura 2.4 L 6 speed test drive coming up
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Friday, August 29, 2008

Saturn Aura 2.4 L 6 speed test drive coming up


I know, I know.. I still have to post my notes on the Kia Ronda I was driving last week.
That's what week ends are for I guess.

But I am now driving a 2009 Saturn Aura. With a newly available 2.4 Liter 6 speed auto combo. Similar to what Chevy offers on the Malibu .
I think it's interesting to see a smaller engine available on the top of the line version of the Saturn mid sized car.
Toyota and Honda have been doing it for years. But so far, the Aura was only available with a V6.

Go ahead if you have any questions about it.
I'll report on it soon. With pictures and video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment