simple is beautiful
Vince Burlapp Car Page: Chevrolet Malibu drive, to Malibu...
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chevrolet Malibu drive, to Malibu...


So far so good.

I did drive the Malibu before in Memphis, so it feels pretty familiar.
The new 6 speed auto is great. And smooth. Maybe not as super smooth as the VW 6 speed auto, but still very nice.

Just a few notes:
-The steering feel seems different than the 2.4 L Aura I was driving before. But also not the same as previous 2.4 L Malibus I've driven.I wonder if that's been revised or if my LT1 model is different.
It's just not as good as the others.
-The ride is amazing.
-The car is basically at least as quiet as a Lexus .
-I don't really like the rental car look of the grey cloth interior. But that changes when you get another color. Or leather.
-That "little shake" in the steering wheel I noticed in the Aura and the G6 is still there. It's almost nothing and most people won't notice it but it's there.
Not sure where that comes from. But as I said before, I also experienced it in the Lexus RX...

More later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment